- Data collection is restricted to basic contact details including name, address, telephone number and email address
- Data is collected via the enquiry form in this website or from personal contact by the user
- No personal or financial information is collected or retained
- Collected data is used solely to enable us to respond to an enquiry or in the implementation of a commissioned project.
- We do not share your information with any third parties.
- Subject to prior approval we may pass address details only to third party sub-contractors to facilitate delivery of bulk materials or plant and machinery to the work site
Data security and protection
- All personal data is stored in secure password-protected electronic files accessible only to the principals of Giles Construction
- Individual records are deleted on completion of project or enquiry termination
- Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed
- the right of access
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
You can read more about your rights in detail here
You also have the right to complain to the ICO www.ico.org.uk if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
Resources and further information